Domain problem

Help!

So my problem is that I have a domain name and I’d like to bring it with myself… the problem is that I need a DNS service and here I can’t use it without a domain but where I registered the domain name I get an error message: M-PRIF -E- [domain] Cannot get domain data (nshost_a nshost) after my domain name provider tried to set the name servers on the addon domain page.

So my question is what should I do… sadly I’ve never do something like that before and after some digging I’m just more confused about this topic… so please help me if you can.

.com.br domains should work without any problems with our hosting. However, you encountered an unfortunate catch-22. Some (patronizing) registrars force you to configure the nameservers before the domain name can be pointed to the nameservers. However, before you can add your domain name to our nameservers specifically, you need to confirm you own the domain name which is done by pointing it to our nameservers.

Since we currently don’t have any other verification methods, we can’t work around this right now. Please ask your registrar to change the nameservers, they will be configured correctly as soon as you’ve added the domain name through your control panel.

I have a .hu ending domain so yeah… it’s sucks…

So an alternative option that I use an another DNS service but for that I will need some information like IP adress for the server… that can be arranged?

I have a .hu ending domain so yeah… it’s sucks…
So an alternative option that I use an another DNS service but for that I will need some information like IP adress for the server… that can be arranged?

If that were possible, it would be a fine workaround. Unfortunately, while you could find your IP address and point your domain name to it, it’s not going to serve your website unless you add it to your account. And to add the domain to your account, you need to point it to our nameservers.