Domain not connected to InfinityFree, yet redirects to suspendeddomain.org

Hello, I recently started using a different domain for my accounts, and deactivated the one with my old domain, and I am using that domain at Netlify now. I visited it yesterday, and it worked perfectly, but now it redirects to suspendeddomain.org. Is there any way to fix this? My domain is randomthings.cf, which points to Cloudflare’s nameservers, and has CNAME/A records pointing to nothing but Netlify and my own webservers.

Hmm, that’s weird. It works just fine on my phone, but on laptop, it still redirects to suspendeddomain.org.

@TristianK3604 said:
Hmm, that’s weird. It works just fine on my phone, but on laptop, it still redirects to suspendeddomain.org.

Hey, this either means that your account was suspended or it was just a tempoary issue.
I had this issue before and it fixed itself in 2 hours 20 minutes.

May I ask you how your problem was resolved? I still have trouble with my page, even though everything is set up correctly and the account is, well, [ACTIVE]. For further information you can check my discussion.

@TristianK3604 said:

Also if this is only happening on your laptop, this means your laptop cached the redirect.
Try clearing your cache.

@Conlingvo said:
May I ask you how your problem was resolved? I still have trouble with my page, even though everything is set up correctly and the account is, well, [ACTIVE]. For further information you can check my discussion.

What trouble do you mean?