Domain name that i had choosed from your mentioned domain is not working

website url : alabab.rf.gd

i had choosen domain name from your services but that domain is not working now its not displaying my website rather its displaying something else…please help

Interesting, this is the exact same issue as what was reported here:

2 Likes

I removed your subdomain and added my own domain but i am getting the page whose image screenshot i have attached below.

What is the name of the domain you added?

alabab.rf.gd:

alabab.cf

You have to put an index file in the htdocs folder if you want to see something.
Just put a index.html or index.php file.

i have installed wordpress in your hosting

But is it installed in the correct folder?
If you had it installed in another domain, you will now have to move all the files to the new htdocs folder that was created.
It’s probably in alabab.cf\htdocs\.

He probably installed WP here alabab.rf.gd and then deleted

and after that just added alabab.cf

2 Likes

If he deletes the domain the respective folder is also deleted?
I didn’t know that. I thought the files and folders remained in the server.

If so, he will need to reinstall Wordpress.

no i had installed wordpress in alabab.rf.gd and later changed settings in wordpress to alabab.cf

how should i do it?

If you still have all the files and folders in alabab.rf.gd\htdocs, move them all to alabab.cf\htdocs and the site should work after that.

If the folder alabab.rf.gd\htdocs was deleted when you removed the domain from your account, you have to reinstall Wordpress.

If the folder alabab.rf.gd\htdocs was deleted when you removed the domain from your account, you can also upload a Wordpress package and edit the config.php to keep the database you had in the previous installation. The database should still be there.

2 Likes

i have not deleted wordpress. everything is there i have just changed settings after adding domain now please just tell me how should i move files to alabab.cf\htdocs?

Use a FTP client or the File Manager in your Vpanel, and move all the files and folders from alabab.rf.gd\htdocs to alabab.cf\htdocs.

you are exactly right!. there is one htdocs folder that has all the wordpress files of my application and another folder within alabab.cf\htdocs does not have any files but i am unable to copy paste the files into alabab.cf\htdocs folder from File manager so what should i do now please help, Thanks alot!

Install and configure Filezilla as explained in this article.

After that, using Filezilla, just move the files and folders from one htdocs folder to the other.

3 Likes

yes! its working perfectly fine now thank you so much!!!.

2 Likes

Great! :+1:

1 Like

another problem if i put alabab.cf/wp-admin then it is taking my previous domain name alabab.rf.gd :expressionless: now what should i do?
please help!