Domain Name Stopped Working

https://pake.name.ng

Hi, I was trying to reach my website but it stopped working unfortunately

I got an error that says
the page isn’t working
workingpake.name.ng is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Please read this article:

9 Likes

it does look like a crash but the odd thing is that if I put any random text after the url then the result is the same (a blank page), no error is generated

so there could be an issue with the rules in .htaccess too !

7 Likes

Ths domain still not working

I deleted the account and create another one but still the same thing. Still it is not working

It’s working now:

Remember to reinstall ssl certificate.

8 Likes

Yeah… I’ve tried to reinstall it but still it not working with SSL certificate :person_shrugging:t4::person_shrugging:t4::person_shrugging:t4:

The domain is working but it still breaking… I mean it still shows the same error, sometimes it will load and it won’t load in some other time

1 Like

Just to confirm, you are still referring to the HTTP ERROR 500 from the initial screenshot?

Because a HTTP ERROR 500 usually means your PHP code crashed. It’s not an SSL issue, and changing hosting accounts also doesn’t fix it if your code is incorrect or is at least incompatible with our hosting.

Usually, to start solving this, you’ll usually first need to get a more detailed error message, as described here:

Note that this does not work for WordPress. For WordPress, you’ll want to enable WP_DEBUG to see error messages:

4 Likes

Thanks I’ll work on it and give a feedback

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.