Domain Name Problem

I have a domain “playclip.ga” I have registered in infinityfree. Well when I access can. When I add in cloudflare that appears “playclip.ga is not a registered domain (Code: 1049)” When I use comodo ssl analyzer then it appears “time out”. The domain transfer process takes hours and hours to enter infinityfree. Why that ??

Check Nameservers, are in this order now:

NS2.BYET.ORG
  NS5.BYET.ORG
  NS1.BYET.ORG
  NS3.BYET.ORG
  NS4.BYET.ORG

Change that again to:

NS1.BYET.ORG
NS2.BYET.ORG
NS3.BYET.ORG
NS4.BYET.ORG
NS5.BYET.ORG

change it every time until they are in order

@NoNames said:
I have a domain “playclip.ga” I have registered in infinityfree. Well when I access can. When I add in cloudflare that appears “playclip.ga is not a registered domain (Code: 1049)” When I use comodo ssl analyzer then it appears “time out”. The domain transfer process takes hours and hours to enter infinityfree. Why that ??
It’s best practice to use the two Name Servers (as directed):
ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com.

Also, your domain name is ready for action: let’s create something awesome.

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@NoNames said:

Ns1.epizy.com is equal to ns2.epizy.com
It doesn’t really matter which one you use as long as it points to Byet’s Servers and you are “A” okay.

@NoNames said:

I have lookup on your domain and it looks like you have not set your nameservers to InfinityFree’s, please set your name servers first.

Also have you checked the KB article already?
https://infinityfree.net/support/add-your-own-domain/

@VitaHostML said:

NS2.BYET.ORG
  NS5.BYET.ORG
  NS1.BYET.ORG
  NS3.BYET.ORG
  NS4.BYET.ORG

Change that again to:

NS1.BYET.ORG
NS2.BYET.ORG
NS3.BYET.ORG
NS4.BYET.ORG
NS5.BYET.ORG

I will try

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@NoNames said:

I have not tried it yet. I use default

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

I have lookup on your domain and it looks like you have not set your nameservers to InfinityFree’s, please set your name servers first.

I have renamed the server.

@NoNames said:

@VitaHostML said:

NS2.BYET.ORG
  NS5.BYET.ORG
  NS1.BYET.ORG
  NS3.BYET.ORG
  NS4.BYET.ORG

Change that again to:

NS1.BYET.ORG
NS2.BYET.ORG
NS3.BYET.ORG
NS4.BYET.ORG
NS5.BYET.ORG

I will try

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

So you will now wait for the Domain to propagate, usually freenom domains propagate between 2-10 minutes and will fully propagate up to 24 hours.

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@VitaHostML said:

NS2.BYET.ORG
  NS5.BYET.ORG
  NS1.BYET.ORG
  NS3.BYET.ORG
  NS4.BYET.ORG

Change that again to:

NS1.BYET.ORG
NS2.BYET.ORG
NS3.BYET.ORG
NS4.BYET.ORG
NS5.BYET.ORG

I will try

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

So you will now wait for the Domain to propagate, usually freenom domains propagate between 2-10 minutes and will fully propagate up to 24 hours.

Usually in just a few hours not until 24 Hours are all settled.
I have to wait again … {Waiting is really not fun}

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@VitaHostML said:

NS2.BYET.ORG
  NS5.BYET.ORG
  NS1.BYET.ORG
  NS3.BYET.ORG
  NS4.BYET.ORG

Change that again to:

NS1.BYET.ORG
NS2.BYET.ORG
NS3.BYET.ORG
NS4.BYET.ORG
NS5.BYET.ORG

I will try

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

Oh right want I mean is that if you point your domain to Cloudflare next.
I noticed this cause Cloudflare apps don’t work once it’s 24 hours +.

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@VitaHostML said:

NS2.BYET.ORG
  NS5.BYET.ORG
  NS1.BYET.ORG
  NS3.BYET.ORG
  NS4.BYET.ORG

Change that again to:

NS1.BYET.ORG
NS2.BYET.ORG
NS3.BYET.ORG
NS4.BYET.ORG
NS5.BYET.ORG

I will try

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

Usually do not have to wait long time to do so this incident made me have to wait again. I am an old user of infinityfree which makes akn again because its limit is full. I already know how infinityfree works.

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@VitaHostML said:

NS2.BYET.ORG
  NS5.BYET.ORG
  NS1.BYET.ORG
  NS3.BYET.ORG
  NS4.BYET.ORG

Change that again to:

NS1.BYET.ORG
NS2.BYET.ORG
NS3.BYET.ORG
NS4.BYET.ORG
NS5.BYET.ORG

I will try

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

Usually do not have to wait long time to do so this incident made me have to wait again. I am an old user of infinityfree which makes akn again because its limit is full. I already know how infinityfree works.

I’m not talking about IF, I’m talking about Cloudflare.
I’m going to stop now cause this is leading I think to off-topic things.

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@VitaHostML said:

NS2.BYET.ORG
  NS5.BYET.ORG
  NS1.BYET.ORG
  NS3.BYET.ORG
  NS4.BYET.ORG

Change that again to:

NS1.BYET.ORG
NS2.BYET.ORG
NS3.BYET.ORG
NS4.BYET.ORG
NS5.BYET.ORG

I will try

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

Oh ok ok I will comment again if the problem in tpoik not over. Thank you in advance for the time

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

@VitaHostML said:

NS2.BYET.ORG
  NS5.BYET.ORG
  NS1.BYET.ORG
  NS3.BYET.ORG
  NS4.BYET.ORG

Change that again to:

NS1.BYET.ORG
NS2.BYET.ORG
NS3.BYET.ORG
NS4.BYET.ORG
NS5.BYET.ORG

I will try

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@NoNames said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@NoNames said:

Oh ok ok I will comment again if the problem in tpoik not over. Thank you in advance for the time

Your welcome and glad to help! ?