Domain in use?

Hello my domain is resulting in the error:

bailey.cf is already assigned and in use.2

I know what this means however I have removed it from all my accounts and it still shows this, I’ve also deleted my domain from the provider and brought it again however this has made no difference.

Thanks

The domain name is currently parked with freehost7.cf, you need to remove it from there before you can add it here.

Could you please change it because I have no way of accessing that domain “freehost7.cf” due to it not existing anymore

Can you please change the nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com (or ns1.rf.gd and ns2.rf.gd, whatever applies to your account) to show you actually control the domain name? If you can do that, I can get the domain name free for you.

@Admin said:
Can you please change the nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com (or ns1.rf.gd and ns2.rf.gd, whatever applies to your account) to show you actually control the domain name? If you can do that, I can get the domain name free for you.

I have now done this :smile:

@BaileyJMatthews said:

@Admin said:

I have now done this :smile:

Thanks, the domain name has been unparked now so you can add it to your account.