domain help

I wanna use my domain zigabytemc.com which my minecraft server uses also for the website im making ising infinityfree
How would i do that as if i change namecheap basic DNS to customDNS it stops using HOST RECORDS So how do i add my domain to the site but keep it as mc domain as well ]

@pikachutrainer said:
I wanna use my domain zigabytemc.com which my minecraft server uses also for the website im making ising infinityfree
How would i do that as if i change namecheap basic DNS to customDNS it stops using HOST RECORDS So how do i add my domain to the site but keep it as mc domain as well ]

If i’m correct you want to use you domain for a ‘Minecraft’ Server?

Do the players of your Minecraft server enter zigabytemc.com as their server address or a subdomain like play.zigabytemc.com or mc.zigabytemc.com?

In case of the former, it’s not possible to point your root domain to your Minecraft server and your hosting account simultaneously.

When using a subdomain, you can point the domain name to our nameservers and when the domain is added to your account, add the subdomain to our nameservers instead. You can use a CNAME record to point the subdomain of the hostname of the IP address. You can find the hostname of your Minecraft server like so: windows - Resolve host name from IP address - Server Fault

they use play.zigabytemc.com

@pikachutrainer said:
they use play.zigabytemc.com

Then you can follow the instructions in the last paragraph of my previous message to set it up.