Domain already in use even though never used anywhere before

Hello i own getjar.ml and whenever i try to add it on my account it says: the domain is already in use.

No i havent used it anywhere else
Earlier it was showing a random site which i dont own or know about.

When i tried to add it using the custom domain section when creating a new account it says: Please remove the domain at bdhost.gq before adding it on infinityfree.

Heres proof i own the domain

remove it from there?

1 Like

i didnt add it there

So maybe the previous owner forgot to remove it from their account. in this case the only option is to use a different extension like .ga for example

1 Like

Nah, he can contact ifastnet to remove his domain from there, he just has to contact and prove that his domain is his.

4 Likes

oh ok didnt know

2 Likes

reeeee

I just visited http://getjar.ml and I get this page

yeah, that is not mine, its the site of whoever that used my domain in their webhost

oh what a pain, im sorry to hear that :frowning:

maybe you’ll have to register another domain name like .tk and such

1 Like

well then time to contact them

1 Like

fantastic news, I was going to wish you the best of luck but with infinityfree handling things you dont need luck :wink:

1 Like

Im back and they fixed it!

They fixed in like 1 minute lmao

anyways thanks all and have a good day!

1 Like

Yeah. Its simple. They just need to remove the domain from their system. Have a awesome day!

1 Like

IF does not support .tk domain

3 Likes

@WiseMan its great to see that your domain is working now and nice style on your site btw

well done

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.