Does anyone already use it and can tell me if it really is good? (Email Marketing)

SEND UP TO 75.000 EMAILS FOR 15.000 SUBSCRIBERS FOR FREE
forever, just follow us on twitter, facebook and Yotube

Mailchimp is for sending newsleters and it is limited to 2000 people for free.

1 Like

So, is it different from yandex, zoho and postale.io?

it only up to 2000 contracts so it not unlimited

Although you’re sharing a potentially valid Email Client, please change the way you word it as it sounds far more like your advertising the site.

Thank you for the warning.

1 Like

And a small piece of Advice, don’t ping someone randomly who doesn’t have anything to do here

2 Likes

Yess

1 Like

Newsletter software and mailboxes like Zoho are both related to email, but are different services for different use cases.

Newsletter platforms can’t receive email have a traditional webmail interface or can be hooked up to a traditional email client. But they do help with managing subscribers to your newsletter, tracking unsubscribes, measuring open and click rates and other things which are relevant to newsletters.

On InfinityFree we also use both Google Workspace and Amazon SES to do email. They are different products with different use cases, and it’s perfectly fine to combine them.

3 Likes

I couldn’t delete the post, so I changed the content because I didn’t want to give wrong information.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.