DNS problems

I have some issues creating a new free website (accesorii.ro). I’ve changed my NS servers to:
ns1.epizy.com
ns2.epizy.com
and after reading through the forums also to:
ns1.byet.org

ns5.byet.org

It looks something doesn’t work though because the new website it’s hard to access and after installing Wordpress I can’t use it (can’t install plugins, receive all kind of errors)

Website loading fine at my end, can you specify where problem exactly is.

Network Tools: DNS,IP,Email
reports:

LookupServer 18169ms
  1  sec-dns-a.rotld.ro  192.162.16.20  NON-AUTH  124 ms  Received 2 Referrals , rcode=NO_ERROR    accesorii.ro. 86400 IN NS ns1.epizy.com,accesorii.ro. 86400 IN NS ns2.epizy.com,  

2  ns1.epizy.com  198.251.86.152  TIMED-OUT  513 ms  , rcode=NO_DATA      

2  ns2.epizy.com  198.251.86.153  TIMED-OUT  502 ms  , rcode=NO_DATA
https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=mx%3aaccesorii.ro
reports:
LookupServer 47186ms
  1  dns-ro.denic.de  81.91.161.99  NON-AUTH  93 ms  Received 2 Referrals , rcode=NO_ERROR    accesorii.ro. 86400 IN NS ns1.epizy.com,accesorii.ro. 86400 IN NS ns2.epizy.com,  

2  ns2.epizy.com  198.251.86.153  TIMED-OUT  502 ms  , rcode=NO_DATA      

2  ns1.epizy.com  198.251.86.152  TIMED-OUT  504 ms  , rcode=NO_DATA
Website is working, I think because I've enabled Cloudflare and somehow....
I've managed to install Wordpress, but when I want to install Woocommerce for example, after waiting ~1min I get:
Install failed: accesorii.ro | 502: Bad gateway body{margin:0;padding:0} Error 502 Ray ID: 48bbf13b6abac2e2 • 2018-12-19 18:32:41 UTC Bad gateway You Browser Working Frankfurt Cloudflare Working accesorii.ro Host Error What happened? The web server reported a bad gateway error. What can I do? Please try again in a few minutes. Cloudflare Ray ID: 48bbf13b6abac2e2 • Your IP: 2a02:810d:9440:228:8020:6ba6:257b:ec65 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

So, something definitely is wrong, I the zone is missing for some reason from the nameservers configuration..

There’s a lot of ppl tried to install that plugin, do it manually, without any panels, via ftp. If you enabled Cloudflare via Integration panel in vPanel - i can understand the mess around DNS cuz this integration shit at all, website is working.

I’ve installed Cloudflare from cPanel (and cPanel created the user and domain on Cloudflare).
The problem I think is other. I’ve created another account with other e-mail (daniel@) and added this domain to it and when I enabled Cloudflare from cPanel I’ve received an error because the e-mail used for that account existed already on Cloudflare… so, I’ve deleted the domain from the first account and created a new account (webmaster@) and added the domain again. 
As the first account is not completely removed (I have to wait 90 days…), although I’ve deleted the domain “accesorii.ro” from there is it possible the records from that account are still on the nameservers and conflicting with the one from this account?!

So you added account to account-1, then you did the same to account-3 without removing the domain from account-1? Have I understood you right?

No… 

created account-1
DNS servers changed to:

• ns1.epizy.com
  • ns2.epizy.com
domain “acesorii.ro” was aded to account-1
-problems occurred while configuring Cloudflare + domain on account-1
-removed domain from account-1
-requested delete for account-1 (have to wait 90 days)

created account-2
domain added to account-2
-noticed some error pages (redirect to suspended-domain…)
-configured Cloudflare from vPanel (all ok)
-installed Wordpress from Apps Installer (website still not working properly, long loading times, errors)

Yes it’s loading a bit long, but after first load the cache is working and it works pretty fast, I’m not sure if it’s ok but you can try to increase the time until cache purged so it’ll work fast for a longer time, CMS’s forums and other things like that loading pretty slow here I can tell, and I didn’t see any errors on your website.

@MrJunior The DNS records are not OK, there is no website, only the initial instalation of Wordpress, from the wp-admin I can’t do nothing, everything loads extra long and I receive errors.

I’ve created also an e-mail address, added the MX record and still get error I must add an MX record.

Are you an admin and can check the records and eventual conflicts or are we both guessing here? 

I’ve already read and tried fixes from Knowledge and Forum, if nothing can be made, I’ll delete this account also and thats it, it doesn’t work for me… Can’t say nothing it’s free… Wanted just to test

Nevermind, thanks for your responses… I’ve deleted the site and account (ofcourse, in 90 days)

I’ve decided not to delete it after all, I’ve disabled the Cloudflare (through the vPanel) and also deleted the domain from Cloudflare…
I’ll give it a try to let it “cool” a little, and see if the NS data settles because I’ve messed around to much with it and now, on two consecutive dig commands I get:

`# dig NS accesorii.ro

; <> DiG 9.10.3-P4-Debian <> NS accesorii.ro
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 9645
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;accesorii.ro.			IN	NS

;; ANSWER SECTION:
accesorii.ro.		996	IN	CNAME	accesorii.ro.cdn.cloudflare.net.

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
cloudflare.net.		1799	IN	SOA	ns1.cloudflare.net. dns.cloudflare.com. 2029695615 10000 2400 604800 3600

;; Query time: 85 msec
;; SERVER: 193.238.56.1#53(193.238.56.1)
;; WHEN: Thu Dec 20 09:42:49 EET 2018
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 144`
```

`# dig NS accesorii.ro

; <> DiG 9.10.3-P4-Debian <> NS accesorii.ro
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 36621
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 7, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;accesorii.ro.			IN	NS

;; ANSWER SECTION:
accesorii.ro.		21599	IN	NS	ns3.byet.org.
accesorii.ro.		21599	IN	NS	ns2.byet.org.
accesorii.ro.		21599	IN	NS	ns1.byet.org.
accesorii.ro.		21599	IN	NS	ns1.epizy.com.
accesorii.ro.		21599	IN	NS	ns5.byet.org.
accesorii.ro.		21599	IN	NS	ns2.epizy.com.
accesorii.ro.		21599	IN	NS	ns4.byet.org.

;; Query time: 224 msec
;; SERVER: 193.238.56.1#53(193.238.56.1)
;; WHEN: Thu Dec 20 09:43:14 EET 2018
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 184`
```
and the nameservers on my registrar are only:
`ns1.epizy.com
ns2.epizy.com
`
```
something strange it's going on here :smile:
The NS records returned by the nameservers don't necessarily have to match what you've configured with your registrar. That output is completely normal.

The inconsistent responses are a bit odd, I can't explain them. All queries seem to be handled by the resolver of your internet provider, I don't know why they would returned these mixed results.