Database errors

Hello mates,
have read the forum and there are some threads about database errors. I’ve also got an error with loading WordPress based page. So have thought that it might be an iFastNet problem and decided to ask here: Does InfinityFree staff know anything about this issue? Could @Admin say something, please?

Bump: Have also noticed that there’s no possibility to connect to phpMyAdmin (too many redirects)…

@Nepose said:
Hello mates,
have read the forum and there are some threads about database errors. I’ve also got an error with loading WordPress based page. So have thought that it might be an iFastNet problem and decided to ask here: Does InfinityFree staff know anything about this issue? Could @Admin say something, please?

1. Your domain please
  2. What is the error you see?

@Nepose said:
Bump: Have also noticed that there’s no possibility to connect to phpMyAdmin (too many redirects)…
WDYM?? I was able to connect just well.

Oh and if you don;t get reponse within a few minutes, don’t bump. It might take hours for us to respond, this does not mean that the post is ignored.

1. magportal.epizy.com
  2. Just plain “Error estabilishing database connection”.

And about bumping, i don’t do it to force responding, don’t get annoyed please :wink: I do it only because can’t edit post and have thought that it may be helpful info for you.