Database error after suspension

Hi :wink:
My website mmdraugija.epizy.com got suspended yesterday and today it got reactivated but now I keep getting database errors and can’t connect to mysql even all information is correct.

I’m getting this error:

Warning : mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘epiz_…’@‘192.168.x.xxx’ (using password: YES) in /home/vol1_5/epizy.com/epiz_…/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1633

Deprecated : mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/vol1_5/epizy.com/epiz_…/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1665

Warning : mysql_connect(): Access denied for user ‘epiz_…’@‘192.168.x.xxx’ (using password: YES) in /home/vol1_5/epizy.com/epiz_…/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1665

How could I solve this issue? Everything before suspension was okay. :confused:

Did you read this article before? If not please read it and fix the database issues:

https://infinityfree.net/support/common-mysql-errors/

Yep, but it didn’t help. :confused:

That happened to me before after reactivation. The reason why you cannot access database is because site reactivation changes password of your Database to another thing:

From client area. Click on show/hide to see your site password, then copy it.
Go to your site settings, on edit password paste the password you’ve copied then save it, wait for few minutes. Thay may fix this issue.

2 Likes

I checked everything, password was okay.

By the way, I’ve waited for about an hour and everything fixed by itself. :smiley:
Sorry for interrupting you guys… :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.