Database and FTP Issue

Hello @Admin
There are really many threads about Database and FTP issue, is there could be a possibility that it’s the problem with the server side and not on the client side?

Maybe the database has issues like the sql213.epizy.com (if I recall correctly)?
And maybe FTP is also experiencing the problem like the database did (Files just disappeared like the Database just disappeared)?

Yes, it is a system issue. I have a more detailed explanation here: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/4864/current-404-errors-outdated-files-database-errors

I suppose this migration only happen on several server’s volume? Because as far as I could tell, my site still running normally throughout these weeks.

Add: Or maybe it’s just about time until they manage to migrate my site’s server

@Joo_Nath said:
I suppose this migration only happen on several server’s volume? Because as far as I could tell, my site still running normally throughout these weeks.

Add: Or maybe it’s just about time until they manage to migrate my site’s server

The entire free hosting storage system will be moved. All websites and databases will be migrated. It’s possible you got lucky with the migration and everything was migrated smoothly for you (as was intended to happen for all accounts).