Custom domain

Website URL

nishant.great-site.net
in custom domain,i gave the site address that i dont own.But after that what i am expriencing is my previous domain site is not working too.how can i get rid of this.

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

This site can’t be reached

nishant.great-site.net took too long to respond.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Hi, welcome to the forum.

These links might help

No what i want is to withdraw my custom domain request that i dont own .i want to continue with nishant.great-site.net .please let me know how can i do it again?

No what i want is to withdraw my custom domain request that i dont own .i want to continue with nishant.great-site.net .please let me know how can i do it again?

2 Likes

oh means there will be no problem of privacy or anything.if i put a domain that i don’t own in custom domain.,right?Now My website is up but i added that website that i dont own in custom domain.please clarify

Can you explain what you mean when you said this?

I gave the site address that i dont own.But after that what i am expriencing is my previous domain site

Did you used to own nishant.great-site.net? On a different account?

Do you currently own nishant.great-site.net under Accounts > Domains?

The nameserver for that domain is pointed to ns1.epizy.com

I own this nishant.great-site.net but in custom domain i gave ranjannishant.com address that i dont own.

1 Like

Working

If you do not own this domain, how did you add it to hosting account?
All these do not make sense.
Please clarify

3 Likes

actually i didnt know what is it for?i thought i will get a custom domain here.i own this nishant.great-site.net.But i dont own ranjannishant.com.I thought it is for getting the domain.please clarify if i will get any privacy issues.

1 Like

You will only get free web hosting

It depends…

3 Likes

It’s not possible to give out free .com domains, as they cost money to register (and keep registered). If a free service gave out free domain names, they would be losing quite a bit of money.

7 Likes

Okay Thank you very much

2 Likes

No domain is included other than the subdomain.

But you could buy that domain for $6 (for the first year… renews at $11 next year):

https://www.namecheap.com/domains/registration/results/?domain=ranjannishant.com

Then you could park your custom domain onto your subdomain at InfinityFree.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.