CSS code changing but not displaying

CSS code changing but not displaying. I even deleted the CSS folder but it still showing all old css files.

probably the browser keeps old files in cache
try CTRL + F5
and if that does not help F12, and then CTRL + F5

Thank you for reply. Many times try clear cache and mor but it still not working. I can’t understand why.

can you give a link to the site

try some other browser
try searching google with “hard reload” and try that

Normal Reload: Reloads the page and serves the cached content (F5)

Hard Reload: Reloads the page and forces the browser to download items. Cache data might appear (Ctrl+R, Ctrl+SHIFT+R, or Ctrl+F5)

Empty Cache & Hard Reload: Page’s cache is cleared completely. Everything is downloaded from the scratch

if is chrome then in f12 > right click on reload button > Empty Cache & Hard Reload

my test website http://colormessiahs.ml . I try all reloads but it still not working

The code is all right
you always have the last option and that is re-installing browser

Ok. Thank you for try help me .

1 Like

np and yw
if you use cloudflare , try clear cache there

and if I run with www.colormessiahs.ml it’s not work but if run without www. it’s work. Whats different?

@artminasyan said:
and if I run with www.colormessiahs.ml it’s not work but if run without www. it’s work. Whats different?

You’re using Cloudflare on the domain, which caches a lot of stuff on websites. Enable development mode while making changes to your website to see them immediately. Or, if your website is only being developed and not getting any visitors, disable Cloudflare completely because it will only hurt you.