Cross-Origin Read Block Error

Website URL

seydisehircicekci.com

Error Message

Cross-Origin Read Block (CORB)

Other Information

Hello. I upload photo to the images folder from the admin panel (admin.domain.com) and I need to fetch these images to my domain.com site, but I constantly get the error I mentioned, so the images do not appear on the site. While the images are in the admin.domain.com/images folder, I’m trying to pull the images to domain.com. I couldn’t solve it no matter what I did. Can you help me?

This is considered hot-linking. Will not work on free hosting

5 Likes

Isn’t there any way to solve this? For example, what if I save the files to the domain.com path?

If you want the images to be used on the pages of example.com, you need to upload them to example.com. But images on example.com will not be visible on admin.example.com.

I get that having an admin panel on a subdomain is cool, but there is really no good way to have shared files between two domains on your account. So the site on admin.example.com won’t be able to share files with example.com and vice versa. If it’s an admin panel for the same site, you may want to migrate it to example.com/admin/ instead.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.