Create new dbuser

Website URL

http://xanthis37.free.nf/

Error Message

HTTP ERROR 500

Other Information

I transferred all the files the website needs and created the data base “if0_36055389_xanthis37”
Also created the tables and filled them with the correct data.However I still take the 500 message. The only thing I didn’t do is to create the database user. Can i have help on this?

You can’t do this normally. The only exception is that Softaculous automatically creates extra DB users, but since you are configuring things manually, you’ll have to use your hosting account credentials.
So your DB user would be if0_36055389 here.

By the way, take note that we don’t use localhost here.

Read these for more information:

6 Likes

A HTTP ERROR 500 just means your PHP code has crashed. It could be a problem with the database itself, the credentials, or something else entirely.

The first thing to do is enable error messages so you can try to get a real error message with details about the actual issue.

5 Likes

I don’t understand why I can’t connect to the base. I use the following code:

define(‘DB_SERVER’, ‘localhost’);
define(‘DB_USERNAME’, ‘if0_36055389’);
define(‘DB_PASSWORD’, ‘Χχχ’);
define(‘DB_NAME’, ‘if0_36055389_xanthis37’);
$link = mysqli_connect(DB_SERVER, DB_USERNAME, DB_PASSWORD, DB_NAME);

Also try with the following code:
$link = mysqli_connect(DB_USERNAME, DB_PASSWORD, DB_NAME);

What is wrong;

Sensitive details

Please edit your post and remove your password.

This is probably why. Please check your SQL server in the client area.

8 Likes

I have reset your hosting account password. You can find it in the client area, and will need to update your code to use it. Feel free to change the password again, just make sure to not reuse this password.

Please note that this is a public forum, anything you share here can be seen by anyone. So always make sure to hide sensitive details in the code you share, especially passwords and other credentials.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.