Create acce

When i want to create an account, i chosexa subdomain which is available and i get that :

Your domain is not yet pointing to our nameservers ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com. Please change your nameservers at your domain name provider and wait a few hours for the change to take effect. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

This is normally for domain

What can i do?

Thank you

Hi!
It appears you have accidentally pressed the “Custom Domain” button.
You can quickly try again by reloading that page and simply clicking “Subdomain”, choosing your subdomain’s parent (e.g: rf.gd) and then write something before that into the textbox.
Please let me know if you face further issues.

Here is a visual example:

Hi!
It appears that InfinityFree is experiencing issues. The system to register domains seems broken. Please be patient and wait for iFastNet (parent company of InfinityFree) to fix this issue.
Remember, InfinityFree only “controls” the client area. They don’t control much else.

Then actually it is normal?

Right now, InfinityFree is experiencing issues. Thanks to this, registration is broken. Please wait like an hour or so and check back later. Or check periodically, whatever fits best for your schedule.

It appears the issue has been resolved. Please attempt to make a new account again.

Yes it is work

Thank you

This error shouldn’t happen for subdomains, but it can occasionally happen. If it does, it either means that there is an error with the hosting platform, or there is a problem with the domain on which you’re trying to create a subdomain.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.