create a backup for all the files on my site

i want create a backup for all the files on my site
buy my account was suspended because i hit the Hits Limit .
and it will be reactivated automatically in 12 hours from now.
and i need the files fast to i want edit it fastly

@ArabG4mer said:
i want create a backup for all the files on my site
buy my account was suspended because i hit the Hits Limit .
and it will be reactivated automatically in 12 hours from now.
and i need the files fast to i want edit it fastly

Didn’t I tell you to create a support ticket on the Client Area to tell them about backing up your site???

i click in client area and click “Create new ticket” it redirect me to “https://infinityfree.net/accounts

@ArabG4mer said:
i click in client area and click “Create new ticket” it redirect me to “https://infinityfree.net/accounts

Can you give a screenshot about what you mean?

@ArabG4mer said:
up-00.net

Contact iFastNet support at https://support.ifastnet.com and request a backup.
They will give it to you, but I cannot assure you it will be free…

It is the client / account holders responsibility to maintain and keep backups of website and MySQL data. We do not provide data restores from our archives / restoring a website or database to an earlier version. We also do not provide free backups / archives of customers own current data. We reserve the right to charge a fee of 14.99 USD if we are requested to create a backup on a customers behalf. We may choose to waive this fee under circumstances of our choosing.

@ChrisPAR said:

@ArabG4mer said:
up-00.net

Contact iFastNet support at https://support.ifastnet.com and request a backup.
They will give it to you, but I cannot assure you it will be free…

It is the client / account holders responsibility to maintain and keep backups of website and MySQL data. We do not provide data restores from our archives / restoring a website or database to an earlier version. We also do not provide free backups / archives of customers own current data. We reserve the right to charge a fee of 14.99 USD if we are requested to create a backup on a customers behalf. We may choose to waive this fee under circumstances of our choosing.

but what i tell to ifastnet ??

@ArabG4mer said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@ArabG4mer said:
up-00.net

Contact iFastNet support at https://support.ifastnet.com and request a backup.
They will give it to you, but I cannot assure you it will be free…

It is the client / account holders responsibility to maintain and keep backups of website and MySQL data. We do not provide data restores from our archives / restoring a website or database to an earlier version. We also do not provide free backups / archives of customers own current data. We reserve the right to charge a fee of 14.99 USD if we are requested to create a backup on a customers behalf. We may choose to waive this fee under circumstances of our choosing.

but what i tell to ifastnet ??

Can you please give me a backup on all my files in the free hosting account?
My username is epiz_123456 (replace with your actual username).
I need it now…