CPANEL

how to change the cpanel password Free?

@Allysson said:

Go to vPanel (Vista Panel) and Go to account sections and you can see there a Change Password settings and you can change your vPanel password there.
But I Don’t Recommend you to do this since this will affect some of your client area experience.

@UnknownLolz
@Admin has removed the feature of changing your account through vPanel.

@Allysson
Go to the client Area.
Press “Manage” to the account you want to change Password.
When you do this, press “Settings” button.
You will see a “Hosting Account Password”. Enter your new password there and you are all set to go.
Good Luck! :smiley:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Allysson said:

Go to vPanel (Vista Panel) and Go to account sections and you can see there a Change Password settings and you can change your vPanel password there.
But I Don’t Recommend you to do this since this will affect some of your client area experience.

DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - IT WILL CAUSE YOUR WEBSITE TO BREAK SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE!!! Passwords are regularly synced from the client area to the hosting servers. If you change the password outside the client area, your old password will be restored at some point and cause your database connection to break.

In the client area, go to your accounts list, click Manage next to the account and click the Settings button in the top left. In that menu you can change your password as well.

@Admin said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Allysson said:

DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - IT WILL CAUSE YOUR WEBSITE TO BREAK SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE!!!

In the client area, go to your accounts list, click Manage next to the account and click the Settings button in the top left. In that menu you can change your password as well.

Just want I was thinking…
Shouldn’t have said this.
So @Allysson This is a very riskful act!! So don’t do this!