Could not create database and file manage shows error 552

Website URL

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)
could not create database and file manage shows error 552
The web site shows database create successfully, but there is nothing in the database section. And when I want to upload things to file manage, it shows 552 error. Thanks so much for your reply and help.

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)The web site shows database create successfully, but there is nothing in the database section. And when I want to upload things to file manage, it shows 552 error. Thanks so much for your reply and help.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)The web site shows database create successfully, but there is nothing in the database section. And when I want to upload things to file manage, it shows 552 error. Thanks so much for your reply and help.

Try to refresh the page and see if you see the database.

And there the File Manager (and the FTP server) are still down. Please wait until it gets fixed (maybe 1-2 hours and it should work).

5 Likes

I tried to refresh several times but still did not see the database I created.

In the control panel, you can see the database counter is missing entirely. That’s usually a telltale sign that the database server (sql203 in your case) is down, or is at least unreachable from the control panel.

I have asked iFastNet to investigate.

4 Likes

It shows the database has been created, but nothing is in the database area. Thanks so much for your help.

That is either a bug, or part of the server is indeed working.

You can’t see the database (Wether it was actually created or not, I don’t know) because…

6 Likes

Thank you for your message. Is there a solution available to address this issue? Thank you so much.

Nothing that you can do, no.

The server administrations have been notified, and they will address the issue when they can.

Although it is unlikely to work, you can try accessing the databases via the “PHPMyAdmin” option in the control panel (Instead of in the client area).

4 Likes

Thanks so much.

I’m having issues with PHPMyAdmin, it’s not functioning properly.

Unfortunately expected. It’s likely the server is down, so it won’t work.
You could try out the advice in this article, although I wouldn’t recommend it.

We should wait for updates from this:

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your understanding and assistance. Hope everything will be resolved soon.

2 Likes

It won’t work because the database list in the control panel is empty too. Therefore, you cannot open phpMyAdmin, because there is no database to access.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.