Continuous Suspension

Hi, I am facing a problem, my site usually has any visitor not even 10 in a day , but still it is going under suspension nearly every day , while all nodes, cpu limits are very low. its a false positive but making me face a big trouble, plz help.

1 Like

Did you read the relevant KB article? https://infinityfree.net/support/cpu-limit/

From the article:

Why is my CPU usage so high?
There are various reasons why your CPU usage is high. For example:

• Your website received a lot of hits, which caused PHP scripts to be executed many times.
  • Your website code requires a lot of processing power to generate a response for a request.

As you can see, going through the CPU usage limits does not mean you get a lot of visitors, and vice versa. As far as I can tell, your suspensions are not a false positive, but rather some code on your website using a lot of CPU power.

I checked your account and I found several hacking scripts on it. I’m not sure whether you uploaded them or not (meaning your website was hacked), but it’s likely that someone is abusing those scripts and uses up your CPU power to do bad stuff.

So you must clean up your website right now! Your website is likely being abused by hackers as we speak!

@Admin said:
Did you read the relevant KB article? https://infinityfree.net/support/cpu-limit/

From the article:

• Your website received a lot of hits, which caused PHP scripts to be executed many times.
  • Your website code requires a lot of processing power to generate a response for a request.

As you can see, going through the CPU usage limits does not mean you get a lot of visitors, and vice versa. As far as I can tell, your suspensions are not a false positive, but rather some code on your website using a lot of CPU power.

I checked your account and I found several hacking scripts on it. I’m not sure whether you uploaded them or not (meaning your website was hacked), but it’s likely that someone is abusing those scripts and uses up your CPU power to do bad stuff.

So you must clean up your website right now! Your website is likely being abused by hackers as we speak!

Hi tq for your reply , ok if you say so , i will reinstall everything from scratch. To solve the issue , but at this moment i cant afford to soend this much time in resetting everything as my exams are going , can you provide with a temporary solution for few days to just keep the websiye on until my exams are over by 20 may . Tq in advance

@Jaskaran said:

@Admin said:

From the article:

Hi tq for your reply , ok if you say so , i will reinstall everything from scratch. To solve the issue , but at this moment i cant afford to soend this much time in resetting everything as my exams are going , can you provide with a temporary solution for few days to just keep the websiye on until my exams are over by 20 may . Tq in advance

Ideally, you should take down your website entirely until you can fix it.

My domain is also suspended due to daily resource used domain.While registering there infinity free tell us unlimited storage,unlimited bandwidth, and hit limit 50k . i have integrated my statics on website to track my visitor & hits.i had only 40 visitor & around 71 visits/hits. Then how resource limit crossed??? before 2 days i have applied on google adsense & on 3rd day my account got suspended.How we can trust infinity to upgrade our account on this situation like saying 50k & unlimited,Suspended on 71???

i Have got 50% used up message before 2-3 times & recently i uninstall wordpress & reinstall & build again but got warning message yesterday & account suspended…

@Badal5130 said:
My domain is also suspended due to daily resource used domain.While registering there infinity free tell us unlimited storage,unlimited bandwidth, and hit limit 50k . i have integrated my statics on website to track my visitor & hits.i had only 40 visitor & around 71 visits/hits. Then how resource limit crossed??? before 2 days i have applied on google adsense & on 3rd day my account got suspended.How we can trust infinity to upgrade our account on this situation like saying 50k & unlimited,Suspended on 71???

First of all they mean unlimited bandwidth and disk space not no daily hits!
Second it isn’t just the number of visitors that count.
I will explain this elaborately as possible why, if you have a visitor that visits your homepage for example and when your visitor loads your site, your site request files to send over your visitor to make your site load and it depends how many files were requested let just say your homepage request 10 files in order to load properly and those 10 files will be counted as daily hits.
So remember that it doesn’t mean that if you have 40 visitors you’ll only get 40 on daily hits!
So 40 visitors on the homepage and 10 files were requested so 40*10 is equal to 400 daily hits

@Badal5130 said:

Your account was suspended because you hit the Entry Process limit. Entry Processes are only marginally related to hits and have nothing to do with disk space and bandwidth. What an Entry Process is exactly is a bit complicated, but we’ve done our best to explain it here: https://infinityfree.net/support/entry-process-limit/

Also, please don’t hijack a few other random topics about account suspensions to post your message. You don’t need to have a minimum number of comments to create a new discussion on this forum.