Connection Timed Out on websites

Volume vol5_4 with megadupersite.ml domain is offline DNS timeout?

vol5_3 too has been affected, please check it

vol14_5 affected too. marena.ml

Now it is working.

vol6_2 is affected as well. my website not working or opening at all

The official topic was not entirely correct, the issue affects more than just the two volumes listed. I’ve updated it now with more accurate information.

I’m not entirely sure how much the hosting volumes play into things. My own observation was that the issue seems to concentrate on specific volumes, but I also know it’s all interconnected and you cannot really compare it with a server being down.

Please fix it now!
I NEED my Website

my website is makestuffwithmax.ml

this is why I’m not going to be using Infinityfree anymore for my site

the server is down? i can’t access my website http://dihkepolu.rf.gd and the subdomain.

@pulupulu said:
the server is down? i can’t access my website http://dihkepolu.rf.gd and the subdomain.

That’s what the topic says, doesn’t it?

@maxhao said:
Please fix it now!
I NEED my Website

We’re working on it. Unfortunately, this is InfinityFree, not InfinityGauntlet, so I can’t snap my fingers and make the problem go away. We actually have people doing investigation, debugging, testing, editing, managing, deploying, verifying and so on. All of that takes time.

1 Like

Thanks for the information :smiley:

Almost 4 days i still can’t access my website…always error connection timeout. I hope u can fix it as soon as posible…thank u infinityfree!

@ludwig143 said:
Almost 4 days i still can’t access my website…always error connection timeout. I hope u can fix it as soon as posible…thank u infinityfree!

I have exactly the same feeling, They are doing a great job, I hope it can be fixed soon :neutral:

My domain is: rmcloud.eu

No problems, but needs be fixed. our websites are loads slowly but this hosting is best free hosting so we should wait

How can I change my volume? My volume is vol5_4 also my site is not available/not showing
Have deleted my install wp and installed a new one and still same issues.

Pls help

@Godgift said:
How can I change my volume? My volume is vol5_4 also my site is not available/not showing
Have deleted my install wp and installed a new one and still same issues.

Pls help

A hosting account is always assigned to a specific volume. Accounts are assigned automatically to a volume which (if everything is working as it should) a volume with enough space to host your website. You cannot choose which volume your website is created on and you cannot change which volume your website is on.

You could try to create a new hosting account and maybe it will be assigned to a different volume. But I cannot guarantee it will help anything.

Hi team my website is www.bigparivesh.live and it falls under vol 6_2 its been 3 days it is not working at all

I created a new website and it’s also not working, if i point my windows host file to the server IP it works (only for me obviously) and the volume is vol7_2, ftp works fine.