Connection failed: Access denied for user 'epiz_34169135'@'192.168.0.36' (using password: YES)

(http://2igma.great-site.net/?i=1)

Connection failed: Access denied for user ‘epiz_34169135’@‘192.168.0.36’ (using password: YES)

Hey im trying to test my website but i cant manage to connect to my mysql db.

I tried before and had a Connection failed : no such a file or directory error
Then I had to change my password and got this credentials :

Cpanel URL: …
Username: epiz_34169135
Password: ******

FTP Username: epiz_34169135
FTP Password: ******
FTP HostName: …

MySQL Host Name: sql312.epizy.com
MySQL Password: ******
MySQL UserName: epiz_34169135

i updated my php db_connect file

<?php

$servername = "sql312.epizy.com";

$username = "epiz_34169135";

$password = "*****";

$dbname = "epiz_34169135_website";

$conn = new mysqli($servername, $username, $password, $dbname);

if ($conn->connect_error) {

die("Connection failed: " . $conn->connect_error);

}

?>

now Im getting the error message i posted first. I looked into the forum and saw lots of people with the same error message but i think they had other issues than me. my website is running but as soon as i log in with ny account and it want to use the database connection i get the error. Im new to programming and dont know what to do anymore :frowning:

See:

4 Likes

thanks for the ultra fast reply :+1: :+1:
I got this now:

After logging in like asked on that pic i can go back and refresh the page to make the error disappear but as soon as i touch the mysql field on the left hand side the error message just returns. At first i just tried to use all the credentials in this mysql section but it didnt work either.

i tried with this other account and these credentials:

<?php $servername = "sql312.epizy.com"; $username = "epiz_34168748"; $password = "****"; $dbname = "epiz_34168748_website"; $conn = new mysqli($servername, $username, $password, $dbname); if ($conn->connect_error) { die("Connection failed: " . $conn->connect_error); } ?>

the password ist the same as the hidden one from the mysql site but still :
Connection failed: Access denied for user ‘epiz_34168748’@‘192.168.0.20’ (using password: YES)

I am using an imported db but it was a localhost one without any password

It seems as if your account password is frequently being changed from outside the client area. While the control panel itself has features to reset or change password, these changes are not reflected in the client area, which means the password displayed in the client area will be wrong and many client area features will stop working. Remember that you can view and edit your account password at any time through the control panel, so there is no need to ever change the password through the control panel.

I’ve synchronized the password from the client area to the hosting platform. If you now try to connect with the password displayed in the client area, it should work.

4 Likes

Thank you! I guess I was confused about the different passwords and found the forum post from the other guy were you described the issue with the password reset at last. Thanks again I’ll take care next time :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.