Connecting domain to site

hi i want to connect my domain to site but there is problem because i cant connect
i have written to guy from domain support and he said
In order to be able to specify external DNS servers, it is necessary that the domain has a zone created on them.
Please add the domain to the external DNS server first, and only then direct it to these servers.

how can i external dns to site that i didnt created ;/

Sounds like this scenario.

What is the domain?

5 Likes

bloxverse.online

what can i do now, guy did that now idk what next when i try to create site nothing works Set with forcing, please verify the domain subscriber’s mailbox as an email may come asking you to verify the changes.

Domain Name: BLOXVERSE.ONLINE
Name Server: NS1.EPIZY.COM
Name Server: NS2.EPIZY.COM

Looking good

You may have to wait for admin

2 Likes

These nameservers has been deprecated and new sites are no longer allowed to created with these.Please use ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com instead.

4 Likes

dont joke pls now i use theese
This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account or, you have not changed the nameservers as required or not enough time has passed since changing the nameservers…

Remember, you need to change the nameservers on a domain via registrar control panel BEFORE adding it to your account, it may take 24~72 hours to completely update the nameservers.:

Please verify your nameservers and/or change them to:

(The nameservers are changed via your domain registrar control panel, NOT your hosting control panel.)

ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org

After changing the nameservers you may have to wait 24~72 hours prior to being able to add the domain to your account…
Once the name servers are set it may take upto 76 hours before the domain can be added here.

Name servers MUST be set before adding the domain here, if your registrar REQUIRES that you add a domain before setting the name servers then you will need to use a different domain name / registrar (or contact there support requesting they manually set the name servers). We are NOT able to add domains to the vPanel without the name servers being set firstly. If this is a requirement, please UPGRADE, on our premium hosting we do allow domain names to be added without the name servers being set. Please do NOT create a support ticket unless you have waited at least 48 hours after succesfully changing name servers / adding domain.

Not joking, you have to use ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com, the epizy set won’t work unless you’re trying to add it to an existing account.

Can you post a screenshot of the error you seem to be facing?

2 Likes

If you have an account with a username that starts with epiz_, you can use epizy.com nameservers. If you have an account with a username that starts with if0_, you can use infinityfree.com nameservers. New accounts are created with if0_ prefixes. The byet.org nameservers always work.

I checked your domain’s nameservers and it seems that you’ve replaced them with the byet.org nameservers. So you should be able to add the domain to your account now.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.