Connect Error (1045) Access denied for user 'epiz_23291737_datas'@'192.168.2.189'

My website URL is: www.touchurneeds.com

What I’m seeing is: Hosting PHP file and database connection support.

Connect Error (1045) Access denied for user ‘epiz_23291737_datas’@‘192.168.2.189’ (using password: YES)

I’m using this software: PHP for backend and sql for database.

Additional information: my website was hosting successfully through our server. i have a drouble on database access only. kindly help me to solve this issue. when ever i run my PHP file, just receive the below error massage.
Connect Error (1045) Access denied for user ‘epiz_23291737_datas’@‘192.168.2.189’ (using password: YES).
i can’t understood which kind of error is this. kindly help me to solve this issue as soon as possible.

This is what I see when entering www.touchurneeds.com.
Try accessing web page in private browsing as the error could be because of the cache. Had it happen to me too.

Im clearly mentioned in my query, i cant access my database only. when ever i try to insert a data using newuser regitration from, i fount that mentioned error. i want solution for that issue only. i hope u can understood, my problem. pls sen me the solution. thanks for your reply.

Ah, I get it now, sorry.
It should be an authentification problem. Check that host, dbname, user, and password are all correct.
The connection should look like this, but with the info provided on the cPanel:
$dsn = “mysql:host=sqlXYZ.epizy.com;dbname=epiz_XXXXXXXX_databaseName”;
$user = ‘epiz_XXXXXXXX’;
$password = ‘*********’;

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.