Coding support

Hey I need help about html

Login

Username

Password

Proceed to Login

I HAVE GIVEN THIS CODE BUT REDIRECT IS NOT WORKING

WEBSITE -https://controlpanel.srisaradaengineering.ga/authentication/login.html

What is the code you’re using? When I click “Proceed to Login” I am shown the default 404 page, which means the file doesn’t exist.
Do you mind sharing the code you’re using? Don’t forget to wrap it in three tildes (~~~) and hide any personal/sensitive information.

1 Like

view from the source

Your site, files.srisaradaengineering.ga violates the TOS, as it is a file sharing site. Also, invoices are VERY sensitive information, so you should not have those readily available on the internet.

1 Like

so what is the solution

You can upload those Word documents to a file sharing service, such as Dropbox or Google Drive, where file sharing is its purpose. We are a website host, not a file sharing service.

Also, invoices are sensitive information. If those are invoices from your customers, please tell your customers that your haven’t respected their privacy. I found a BAN ACCOUNT NUMBER in a file, that’s something that ONLY YOU should have access to. I can also see the purchase price, description, etc.

3 Likes

yes but i make it password protected

Use the feature in cPanel labeled “Directory Privacy.”

2 Likes

then will it redirect ?

can you please delete the files and un - mention website

You need PHP to make a login screen if you are not going to use htaccess. We cannot view PHP in the source code, since the page is dynamically generated on the server.

If you want your own login page, you need to learn PHP in order to create one, or find one of the internet is actually secure. In any case, you should not store sensitive information unencrypted, as login pages can be hacked, and the files can be viewed. That kind of setup is also violating a ton of privacy laws, especially if you have promised your customers security.

Also, simply editing your post to get rid of the URL does not do anything, since someone can just view the edit history (Like I just did to test it myself)

So you need to…

• Figure out how you are going to secure the page (PHP, htaccess, etc)
  • Secure the files (Either store them somewhere else or encrypt them)
3 Likes

then the redirect will work ?

What redirect? You need to authenticate the user before you can redirect them, and right now, I don’t see any authorization taking place.

EDIT: You do not even have a valid HTML form on your website, so that’s certainly the first thing you need to fix (After you delete the sensitive files), unless you want to use the directory privacy feature that wackyblackie mentioned above.

2 Likes

Hey ,

As you i said created a authentication using html , JavaScript but not working

I am getting a code error the error is i am not able to see anything after running the code

website link- https://controlpanel.srisaradaengineering.ga/authentication/login.html

Pleas help

Your html markup is messy, here’s the corrected code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<script async src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/h/b/scripts/invisible.js'></script><body>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title> Authentication </title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css2/style.css">
<script src="/authentication/login2.js" </script>
</head>    
<body>
<div class="header">
<h1>Sri Sharada Engineering</h1>
<p> A2-Cooperative Industrial Estate , Balanagar , Hyderabad , Telangana , 500037</p>
</div>
<form class="box" action="login.html" method="POST">
    <h1> 
        Login
    </h1>
    <input type="text" name="" placeholder="Enter Username" id="username">
    <input type="password" name="" placeholder="Enter Password" id="password" >
    <input type="submit" name="" value="Login" onclick="validate()" >
</form>
<script type="text/javascript">(function(){window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'6d595cea695749f0',m:'qYxtkR5O05v9SsSxakIQilsPPEOT.BxsZtgEsE6Jlq8-1643531685-0-AZnMvMkdW+IdLdmAwBZ92g9KNgGcQrX1FL30TMxyAusu6eZL6PTBlcOHL0SZ7ZT08/Sm0/qmIugwglYM0yMcs3MVz2WDIlM2YTuCS50IpucCZgpglwxKxdyW7ZUEZHjMN6FtK8FDD5IOzZ2zUQqpzX0=',s:[0xcb98f28c52,0x60ab50310e],u:'/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/h/b'}})();</script>
</body>
</html>
1 Like

Thanks a lot :blush:

1 Like

Hi ,

Thanks you so much for the code but its not working .

Website- https://controlpanel.srisaradaengineering.ga/authentication/login.html

Code - view from the source of website

Please help at the earliest Possible

It’s not working because your code isn’t valid HTML. The <script directive on line 7 doesn’t have a closing >, so basically all the code coming after it isn’t parsed correctly.

If do View Source from your browser, it should even color the line red to signify that it’s broken.

2 Likes

Thanks ADMIN.

Hey ,

there is no such error