CNAME Destination is “Not ready” (11776 DOT bodis DOT com)

Domain: Bafeite.club

Error Message: CNAME Destination is “Not ready” (current destination is always 11776 DOT bodis DOT com)

Other Information

I’m trying to create SSL for Bafeite.club. However the CNAME destination in Vista Panel->SSL is always 11776 DOT bodies DOT com. What is 11776 DOT bodies DOT com?

What can i do to get my site successfully using “h.t.t.p.s://”?

(other information and details relevant to your question)

If you have already clicked the “Setup CNAME” button, you will have to wait up to 72 hours for the system to detect that before the certificate is issued.

2 Likes

thanks mate. It works already. Took longer than i expected. Can anyone close and delete this topic? Thanks!

The topic will close automatically after 7 days, so if you have any other questions about the process, be sure to ask them here!

3 Likes

Activating the CNAME record should take a few hours at most, definitely not 72 hours. The DNS cache on the client area check is very short, 15 minutes at most, so any delay will be caused by the change taking a while to be applied on the nameservers.

If it doesn’t work after 6 hours, you may want to go into the control panel, delete the existing CNAME record and then recreate it (either by hand or through the one click setup button), and then check again after a few hours.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.