CName and Cloudflare

Dear Sir,

I need to know how many times it will take for the Cloudflare to read the CName records. I have just added the MX records for Google Apps in order to transfer the email to the Google Servers.

Can I know if I making the right steps for that?
When I am disabling the Cloudflare the Google Email is working property (since the MX record for Google is added on the MX Entry page).

Pending your reply.
Regards
Amin Antabli

The Cloudflare integration is still quite experimental. For example, you cannot use Cloudflare through our nameservers and have custom CNAME records or MX records at the same time.

If you have your own domain name (a domain name you purchased somewhere and can change the nameservers for), I would recommend to disable Cloudflare in our control panel and add your domain name to Cloudflare yourself.

Will this service be available at your control panel for later time ?
If I disable it from your control panel, and host it from my own, will the files and the databases from your cpanel still be available or I should do something to the DNS of cloudflare ?

Regards
Amin Antabli

Will this service be available at your control panel for later time ?

Yes, we plan to fix this in the near future.

If I disable it from your control panel, and host it from my own, will the files and the databases from your cpanel still be available or I should do something to the DNS of cloudflare ?

When you’re signing up to Cloudflare directly, you’re still using your hosting account with us. The only difference is that we can no longer manage your DNS settings for you. However, you can keep using your hosting account for your website and your e-mail and use it in exactly the way you do now.