Cloudflare with Infinityfree

Hey i want to ask if is there a ip or dns record so i can add this hosting to my domain in cloudflare? because i have srv records to my minecraft server in cloudflare and i cant change it to here…

If you added the domain to InfinityFree before with our nameservers you can delete the existing A and/or CNAME records for yourdomain and www and directly follow this guide to point our hosting to Cloudflare with their nameservers. If you didn’t add it, please change the nameservers temporarily to ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org, wait some time, add the domain on the “Addon Domains” section of your Control Panel, remembering to upload your files to yourdomain/htdocs/ with a FTP client, where yourdomain can be replaced with your domain, change the nameservers to Cloudflare ones again, then remove the existing A and/or CNAME records for yourdomain and www and add those on this guide.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.