Cloudflare SSL Displays ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Hi!
I just had an SSL certificate installed on my website via Cloudflare, but whenever I visit my website on an HTTPS connection, it displays this message:

This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Hmmm… What’s happening here? Honestly, this is kind of freaking me out! Help would be eagerly accepted and much appreciated!
Thanks!
-Seb

@seb_from_wp_sites_for_kids said:
Hi!
I just had an SSL certificate installed on my website via Cloudflare, but whenever I visit my website on an HTTPS connection, it displays this message:

Try:

Checking the connection
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Hmmm… What’s happening here? Honestly, this is kind of freaking me out! Help would be eagerly accepted and much appreciated!
Thanks!
-Seb

What SSL option did u use?
Flexible? Full or Full (Strict)?

Hi!

Try:

Checking the connection
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Thanks!
-Seb

@UnknownLolz said:

Hi!

Try:

Checking the connection
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Thanks!
-Seb

What SSL option did u use?
Flexible? Full or Full (Strict)?

Hello,
if you selected Flexible SSL it is posssible that this is causing the problems, especially if you are using WordPress (some plugins have very poor config and can’t work with Flexible SSL)
The best solution would be to change it to Full.
Also, if you have Full Strict, you should also change it to Full because Full Strict causes problems if you do not have a VALID certificate installed.

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET tells me it’s likely not a redirect issue. When did you add the domain to Cloudflare? Note that Cloudflare takes up to 24 hours to set up the SSL certificate for free accounts, during which you may not be able to connect to your website.