CloudFlare NAMESERVERS for SSL

Hello,

Not sure if this is an issue or not. I have a free SSL from CloudFlare, but the concern I have is that the only way I can use the free SSL is to change NAMESERVERS from yours over to theirs.

If this is done, will I lose hosting with you as well as control of my websites from CPANEL, access to my emails, forums, etc? I hope not. What will happen? I can’t find info on this or I’m looking in wrong places. All help is welcome. Thank you in advance.

Kindly,
Essence

Essence, you can change your name server to cloudflare by altering cloudflare from your cpanel, you won’t loose anything. Just alter cloudflare from you infinity free cpanel

@Colorado4sure said:
Essence, you can change your name server to cloudflare by altering cloudflare from your cpanel, you won’t loose anything. Just alter cloudflare from you infinity free cpanel

Hmm,
There are 5 nameservers taken from Infinity, which ones do I replace?

@Essence said:

@Colorado4sure said:
Essence, you can change your name server to CloudFlare by altering CloudFlare from your cpanel, you won’t lose anything. Just alter CloudFlare from you infinity free cpanel

Hmm,
There are 5 nameservers taken from Infinity, which ones do I replace?
There are no options to change nameservers in the CPANEL on Infinity unless it’s hidden as a sub, Do you know where?

You can use external nameservers while hosting your website with InfinityFree, but there are a couple of important things to note:

• You are responsible for keeping the DNS records in Cloudflare up to date. It isn’t that hard if you understand how DNS records work, but it’s easy to make errors and make your website unavailable.
  • Nameservers can be configured through your domain name provider, not the control panel. By extension, this means you can only set custom nameservers for your own domain names. Custom nameservers cannot be configured for free hosting.
  • When replacing the nameservers, you need to replace ALL nameservers. Never, ever use different sets of nameservers at the same time.