Cloudflare cPanel saying account already exists!

I know I’ve been heavily using these forums, but I’m new to this hosting thing. So the cPanel Cloudflare thing is saying I have an account (which I do) but can you add a Cloudflare login so I can log in to Cloudflare to import my website to it?

I believe the email addresses must be unique across Cloudflare’s systems, but I’m not sure the Cloudflare hosting provider integration supports connection existing accounts to Cloudflare in the first place.

That said, you can easily add the domain name to Cloudflare yourself to enjoy Cloudflare’s services.

@Admin said:
I believe the email addresses must be unique across Cloudflare’s systems, but I’m not sure the Cloudflare hosting provider integration supports connection existing accounts to Cloudflare in the first place.

That said, you can easily add the domain name to Cloudflare yourself to enjoy Cloudflare’s services.

The problem is, that requires me to change the nameservers from your site’s to Cloudflare.

@Admin said:

Alright, I changed my nameservers to Cloudflare. Let me know if I have to change it back to InfinityFree nameservers because my website seems to still be working

@jaydensar said:

@Admin said:

Alright, I changed my nameservers to Cloudflare. Let me know if I have to change it back to InfinityFree nameservers because my website seems to still be working

Assuming Cloudflare scanned your DNS records correctly (or you set them correctly yourself), you should be able to keep using Cloudflare’s nameservers.