Cloudflare and manual dns management

And @MrJunior your domain is also suspended.

@Ranakhas said:

Cause he created a cname record that points to the main domain in vpanel.

As you said: I need the subdomain and domain with cloudflare working on it. That’s not possible via intergration on panel, as Admin said. So I created test domain (mrjunior.cf), connected it to cloudflare manually, and tried to point it to my main domain as it explained here: https://infinityfree.net/support/find-your-ip/
As you can guess, it’s not working. And yes, i know that my main domain is suspended, and i guess it’s a actually problem that I need to solve, but I can’t just make it work without @Admin. Just few posts above I said the same thing.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

Cause he created a cname record that points to the main domain in vpanel.

The easy way to solve this Create a Subdomain of rf.gd and points towards the created Subdomain by CNAME record.

@MrJunior said:
As you said: I need the subdomain and domain with cloudflare working on it. That’s not possible via intergration on panel, as Admin said. So I created test domain (mrjunior.cf), connected it to cloudflare manually, and tried to point it to my main domain as it explained here: https://infinityfree.net/support/find-your-ip/
As you can guess, it’s not working. And yes, i know that my main domain is suspended, and i guess it’s a actually problem that I need to solve, but I can’t just make it work without @Admin. Just few posts above I said the same thing.

Something explain here is not correct
https://infinityfree.net/support/find-your-ip/
It have some error especially for Main Domain as IF Forces to use Epizy cpanel the Subdomain of rf.gd converted to epizy.com which didn’t make sense I’m hoping iFastNet will solve it.
And if you are able to access Vpanel then you can fix your site as above stated.
Create new Subdomain of rf.gd and points towards it instead of main domain.

Yes, i got it from you previous posts and made it already. I had a subdomain mrjunior.rf.gd as my first domain here(its kinda my main domain). And i tried it tho. Nothing changed, maybe I need to wait. Screenshot:

@MrJunior
My site is working perfectly fine and these are the records that I only need to make my website work.

@MrJunior said:
Yes, i got it from you previous posts and made it already. I had a subdomain mrjunior.rf.gd as my first domain here(its kinda my main domain). And i tried it tho. Nothing changed, maybe I need to wait. Screenshot:

Also attach a SS of add-on domain. I’m thinking you haven’t point your domain to IF directly trying to add via Cloudflare.

@UnknownLolz said:
@MrJunior
My site is working perfectly fine and these are the records that I only need to make my website work.

One more thing that fear me is that he is trying to add domain by just adding CNAME record instead of pointing whole domain by updating Nameservers.

Domain have no connections with InfinityFree, only cname record.
I tried to point domain’s nameservers first to InfinityFree and then to Cloudflare, but as i said in some post above, cloudflare ignoring my domain and do nothing to that, like i’m not connected to cloudflare.

The picture wasn’t showing last time so here it is:

If the picture is not showing then this is the link:

@UnknownLolz said:
The picture wasn’t showing last time so here it is:

If the picture is not showing then this is the link:
Screenshot by Lightshot

If site is https://polandball.ml then it’s working and it is mrjunior.cf then don’t.> @MrJunior said:

Domain have no connections with InfinityFree, only cname record.
I tried to point domain’s nameservers first to InfinityFree and then to Cloudflare, but as i said in some post above, cloudflare ignoring my domain and do nothing to that, like i’m not connected to cloudflare.

Start from start. Point your domain towards IF by updating Nameservers then re-update nameservers back to Cloudflare this time don’t remove records let them be same.

Right now cloudflare can’t query DNS, so there’s no saved dns i’ve got.

UPD: Finally did that.

@MrJunior said:
UPD: Finally did that.

You finally solved this? Because if not, I think I have found it and it worked for me!

Yeah, domain work. But the cloudflare’s things don’t, so it’s not solved…

@MrJunior said:
Yeah, domain work. But the cloudflare’s things don’t, so it’s not solved…

Well, I signed up for CloudFlare and changed NameServers.
After that, I went to the DNS section and went to add an A record, where it said name I entered api (how i wanted my subdomain to be called) and where it said IPV4 Adress I put the adress I found here:Dig (DNS lookup) after entering my subdomain (api.theweb.ga).
It added it and it worked!

Now i again readed how to add subdomain i guess, but i hadn’t problems with sub-domains yet.

@MrJunior said:
In my prev topic admin said that cloudflare do not support the subdomains, but there way to use cloudflare manually, but that need setting dns up with myself, but i have no idea where i can get right IP’s and other stuff to do that.

I thpught you were taling about subdomains here, now could you please kindly remind me what the current problem is?
Please tell it, and I will try to help you. I just need to understand this, and if you repeated it I would be pleased.

I connected my domain to cloudflare. But that not taking any affects. Like I’m still in InfinityFree nameservers. Cloudflare says that everything works…