Cloudfare sometimes display 502 Bad Gateway Error

Hi , 502 Bad Gateway error sometimes occurs in my website.When It appers,Cloudfare page is open and display error.But I try enter the website later,it loads.
This error happens a lot of times in a day .

My website : serhatsefer.cf
My account : epiz_22837908
Vol : vol9_6

same :confused:

@Admin Can you help me please ?
I read the post in Knowledge Base page. But in my web site there arent many plugin

@trworld said:
@Admin Can you help me please ?
I read the post in Knowledge Base page. But in my web site there arent many plugin

First of all, your website is working fine from here, so I don’t know what the problem is.

Second, it doesn’t matter so much how many plugins you have, but what those plugins do (and how much time they take to do it). You can have 50 plugins and have a blazing fast website or 5 plugins and it’s very slow. You could try disabling some of your plugins to see if that helps.

@Admin thanks for helps. This issue happens many times a day.When the problem occurs,i try the enter the web site 5-10 min later and the website load.But this problem makes me bored and I dont solve it.

@Admin this issue happens again.
I dont get response from my website

Your website doesn’t respond, yes. But I didn’t get 502 status code as expected, but 524(Error 524 A timeout occurred). The timeouts and problems with server responding is known issues, here’s official topic

@MrJunior thanks. Is there anything to fix them?

@trworld read the official topic.

@MrJunior I read, but I didnt see any solution.

@trworld quoting the topic:

##What can I do?
Unfortunately, there is not much you can do from your end right now. If there is a good workaround, I will update this topic.

:neutral:

@MrJunior said:
Your website doesn’t respond, yes. But I didn’t get 502 status code as expected, but 524(Error 524 A timeout occurred). The timeouts and problems with server responding is known issues, here’s official topic

I believe the issue in that topic has already been resolved. I don’t see that many complaints anymore with similar symptoms (not enough to say for certain that a large number of websites are down).

As for why you get a 502 error, I don’t know. It could be a server issue, it could be a website issue. A Pingdom test shows that the main issue is “wait time”, which could be a low PHP or MySQL server, but also a poorly coded plugin or theme taking way too much time to execute.

You could try to set up a blank WordPress installation (on the same account!) and see if it works any faster. If it does, then it’s probably something in your WordPress installation.

Thanks for your helps