Changing assigned free domain in worpress into a paid new domain without modifying the content. How!

After upgrading my account and getting a new paid domain. How can I assign the new domain to my wordpress website without changing or altering the actual website. Your vivid explanation please.

@Sacom_is_here said:
After upgrading my account and getting a new paid domain. How can I assign the new domain to my wordpress website without changing or altering the actual website. Your vivid explanation please.

So you want to migrate your website to your new paid domain?

Parked Domains. It’s a section in your control panel which lets you do exactly this.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Sacom_is_here said:
After upgrading my account and getting a new paid domain. How can I assign the new domain to my wordpress website without changing or altering the actual website. Your vivid explanation please.

So you want to migrate your website to your new paid domain?

Not exactly, but only want to be sure if there will be no problem or alteration of my content if I later upgrade my website in Infinity Free Website Hosting…or buy a new domain with them…

@Admin said:
Parked Domains. It’s a section in your control panel which lets you do exactly this.

And will my free domain registered with wordpress being installed through INFINITY FREE WEB HOSTING be updated automatically without altering my content after upgrading or buying a new domain in INFINITY FREE WEB HOSTING.

@Sacom_is_here said:
@Admin said:
Parked Domains. It’s a section in your control panel which lets you do exactly this.

And will my free domain registered with wordpress being installed through INFINITY FREE WEB HOSTING be updated automatically without altering my content after upgrading or buying a new domain in INFINITY FREE WEB HOSTING.

I think your InfinityFree account will be easily migrated to your premium account.

@Sacom_is_here said:

@Admin said:
Parked Domains. It’s a section in your control panel which lets you do exactly this.

And will my free domain registered with wordpress being installed through INFINITY FREE WEB HOSTING be updated automatically without altering my content after upgrading or buying a new domain in INFINITY FREE WEB HOSTING.

Unfortunately, no. The control panel sections will just configure your hosting account for the new domain. After that, all you have to do is change the URL of your website in WordPress’ settings, but you will need to do that yourself.

@ Admin…
Thanks for your feedback

@Unknowlolz
I appreciate your contribution…