Change Domain Name

hello i have a domain named otahot.epizy.com and i want to change it to iloveanime.epizy.com without change the content of my website . I can ? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hello

I think that what you can do is delete it or if it is your base domain and you cannot delete it you can try to create your desired domain name as a new domain and you will find a folder that will be named iloveanime.epizy.com and inside there will be another folder named htdocs which is the folder where you will move the original contents of your website.

There is a chance that you may have to change configuration or database settings if you use a CMS or other similiar system that requires you to do so because your domain will be changed.

Mike

Ok I will try it but just about the Database I use Wordpress so I can copy this database from my originale domain to the new domain without any problems ? Because I have a lot of members in my original website so I dont want to lose it And Thank you !!

@otashot said:
Ok I will try it but just about the Database I use Wordpress so I can copy this database from my originale domain to the new domain without any problems ? Because I have a lot of members in my original website so I dont want to lose it And Thank you !!

Yes, moving a Wordpress website is pretty easy. The official docs explain it well: Moving WordPress « WordPress Codex

Thank you so much you are the best hosting for ever