Can't transfer domain over to Infinity Free

**My website URL is: www.eddgent.com

**What I’m seeing is: I am trying to add my domain to my Infinity Free account but I get an error saying: “This appears to be a subdomain you are adding (1008485)”

**I’m using this software: Chrome

**Additional information: I changed the nameservers about five days ago now and I’ve tried adding as both a Parked Domain and an Addon Domain. The domain is eddgent.com and it’s registered with GoDaddy.

You need only to enter your domain name WITHOUT www. The domain name without www and with www will be added on your account, without doing nothing else than pressing the Add Domain button. And remember to change the nameservers to InfinityFree ones!

Thanks for the response. I tried without the www. already though. It gives the message above. I have already changed the nameservers to InfinityFree ones.

I just tried to add the domain to your account and it worked without any problem.

I don’t know why it didn’t work for you. The most common explanation would be what @Ergastolator1 already said (trying to add www.eddgent.com instead of eddgent.com).

Great, thanks a lot. I had tried to add eddgent.com without the www. so not sure what the issue was. But all sorted now thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.