Can't submit data to database with php

Website URL

(http://skandiwebtestartursz.rf.gd/)

Error Message

Connection error: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname

Other Information

I have edited correct mySQL server information on my submit.php page. Im a free user. Maybe thats the problem? I cant edit database outside the server?
Thank you

Hi and welcome to the forum

Please check that you don’t have a space character between the quotation marks and that the data is generally correct

3 Likes

Definitely not…free user also use db without any issue…!
Kindly check the credentials used for DB connection

So as I understand, I can’t just open up my website from browser with its Nomain and just add things to database? So how can I test if user (in this case my teacher) can submit data to database?

This tells me that the MySQL hostname you are using does not exist. Which means you enter something incorrect completely, or like @Oxy said, the database hostname includes a space.

You absolutely can! I don’t know where you got the idea from that this doesn’t work.

Everything seems to me like the only thing that’s wrong is a tiny configuration error. Once you fix that, you should be good to go.

4 Likes

Thank you. I will try to debug it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.