Can't set ssl certificate

Hi, i bought a ssl certificate but i got 4 crt file from them. ?n Cpanel i have one certificate field, how can i upload other crt files too?

@Fopeak said:
Hi, i bought a ssl certificate but i got 4 crt file from them. ?n Cpanel i have one certificate field, how can i upload other crt files too?

What do you mean 4 CRT?
If they gave you 4 files, they probably are a Private key, a CSR, a certificate and a can certificate.
You will not need the ca one as it is not supported here, just upload the other three:
The private key and the certificate, as for the CSR just paste it in the field.

? have, “AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt”,“SignSecCertificationAuthority.crt”,“USERTrustRSAAddTrustCA.crt”,“fopeak_space.crt”
? uploaded just csr,private key and fopeak_space.crt but ssl not working.

SSL certificate providers usually provide certificates in various formats. For our panel, you can use the Apache format. That format likely contains multiple files, but you only need the file with your domain name.

They shouldn’t give you a private key. You normally use the private key provided by the hosting server, because the fewer people who have access to it, the more secure your website is. And a certificate provider will never send you a CSR, because you don’t need a Certificate Signing Request if your certificate has already been signed.

Certificate signed but not working on site.

Okay, i checked SSL Server Test: fopeak.space (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs) according to the report, is there 2 certificate on my site?

Is there any way to upload my other files? Because my ssl not working properly.

@Fopeak said:
Is there any way to upload my other files? Because my ssl not working properly.

Did you check the knowledge base article already? https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-install-an-ssl-certificate/

Right now, you should check the “After installing your certificate” step.