can't register/create a new account with my sub-domain.

i’m owner of the sub-domain www.ayste.men, not “ayste.men”, but i cant use it here because it says that “dont use the www prefix”.
i tried to create a new account with “Ayste.men” and in the domain-dns-panel i put the nameservers on www.ayste.men but it didn’t work :frowning:
Please help me <3 :frowning:

@Zillandroid said:
i’m owner of the sub-domain www.ayste.men, not “ayste.men”, but i cant use it here because it says that “dont use the www prefix”.
i tried to create a new account with “Ayste.men” and in the domain-dns-panel i put the nameservers on www.ayste.men but it didn’t work :frowning:
Please help me <3 :frowning:

It’s not a subdomain…
It’s a primary tld domain.

Also can you give screenshots about your problem? Cause what do you mean exactly it didn’t work? What error where you seeing?

First of all,

And inside infinityfree, using your domain name without www prefix should have same meaning (and I think they prefer the one without www)

Second, you need to setup (point) your A record - - both ayste.men and with www prefix - - to infinityfree nameserver, which can be found at Knowledgebase or vPanel.

Edit: sorry, I think I misunderstood.

It’s not A record, but rather the ‘nameserver’ field itself. Check your domain registrant site for it.
The A record should point to your server IP.

When you add a domain name to your account, the www subdomain is automatically aliased to the domain name. So if you create an account for ayste.men and upload a page to it, the same page will be shown on www.ayste.men as well. But you need to make sure you enter the domain name without the www subdomain when setting it up.