Cant login to webmail

Hi
I cant login to webmail.
When i want to login, it only refresh the page and after 3 times it get me error.
Why should i do ?
Another problem is i want to forward my email to this type email provider ([email protected]) but i get this message :
The email address is created. Remove it and try again
Please say me what should i do ?
Thankyou

I use another browser and my problem fix

But i cannot give email from my website contact form yet

I cannot send email too.
Please help me
I only can recieve directly emails.

@Ariatech said:
Hi
I cant login to webmail.
When i want to login, it only refresh the page and after 3 times it get me error.
Why should i do ?

If it gives you “error” it would help a lot if you included the error message you see.

@Ariatech said:
Another problem is i want to forward my email to this type email provider ([email protected]) but i get this message :
The email address is created. Remove it and try again
Please say me what should i do ?
Thankyou

If it says “The email address is created. Remove it and try again”, that means the email address was already created and should be removed before you can add it again.

To clarify: you can setup an email account OR a forwarder for any address, not both.

Thanks for your answer. This problems fixed :.

• login to webmail
  • send email to other email provider
  • recieve directly emails from all
    But now
    I cant sent message from my site. I use wordpress and i have a contact form. But when i use php function it doesnt work correctly. Whta should i do ?

@Ariatech said:
Thanks for your answer. This problems fixed :.

• login to webmail
  • send email to other email provider
  • recieve directly emails from all
    But now
    I cant sent message from my site. I use wordpress and i have a contact form. But when i use php function it doesnt work correctly. Whta should i do ?

You could use an SMTP plugin to send email with an external mail service (like Gmail).