Can't install Kopage.

Hey!

Today I was about to start recreating my website in my test subdomain, but when I try to add the domain to Kopage, it says “Oops! We can’t install a website to this server.”

How to get around this issue?
Thank you!

Does Kopage say anything else?

@Robciks1234 said:
Hey!

Today I was about to start recreating my website in my test subdomain, but when I try to add the domain to Kopage, it says “Oops! We can’t install a website to this server.”

How to get around this issue?
Thank you!

Hi,
Can you provide a screenshot for the error?

@UnknownLolz @Admin

@Robciks1234 said:

@UnknownLolz @Admin

Hi, in the mydomain form, please enter your domain name in which you will install kopage on.

That error means that the domain in question cannot be found on the account. I can check for you why that could be, but I would need to know your domain to figure that out.

Sure. I’m trying to install Kopage on buildsite.supersgames.cf, I’ve already added subdomain to cPanel and my DNS host. @Admin

@Robciks1234 said:
Sure. I’m trying to install Kopage on buildsite.supersgames.cf, I’ve already added subdomain to cPanel and my DNS host. @Admin

I see your domain is using Cloudflare, and i suspect that Cloudflare may interfere with the domain detection. Can you please disable Cloudflare on the subdomain, then wait a few hours and then try again?