Can't delete email forwarder - "Destination address contains illegal characters..

Thanks @Admin !

Looks like I have the same problem, i created a forwarder to gmail using their “+” feature (eg, when you have an email such as [email protected] you can use any email of the form [email protected] and it still works), then also realized redirect didn’t work for gmail, and then, obviously, wanted to delete the redirect. Now because of that +, i can’t delete the redirect. I’m stuck here.

EDIT : In case an admin comes here, if you simply could delete the redirect, that’d be great. The source address for the redirect is : [email protected]

@Nirahiel said:
Looks like I have the same problem, i created a forwarder to gmail using their “+” feature (eg, when you have an email such as [email protected] you can use any email of the form [email protected] and it still works), then also realized redirect didn’t work for gmail, and then, obviously, wanted to delete the redirect. Now because of that +, i can’t delete the redirect. I’m stuck here.

EDIT : In case an admin comes here, if you simply could delete the redirect, that’d be great. The source address for the redirect is : [email protected]

Yes @Admin can only help you with this problem.

@Nirahiel said:

Sorry for the late response, the forwarder has now been removed.