Cant create hosting account

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)
username:mozila80, www.mozila80.my.id

Error Message

The selected custom domain is already in use on hstn.me. Please remove the custom domain from your account at hstn.me before you can host it on InfinityFree.

Other Information

Already set name server to ns1.epizy .com and ns2.epizy .com 3 days ago, but still received this error message
(other information and details relevant to your question)

Do you remember creating account there? If not, register and create support ticket at support.ifastnet.com to remove domain

2 Likes

my domain is new here

do you create support ticket yet?

yes i did

It seems you have an account already active on another iFastNet reseller with that domain. If you own that other hosting account, you must delete it before you can use the domain here.

If you don’t have any idea about this other account, use @FlutterHoney’s suggestion and create a support ticket at iFastNet.

3 Likes

The error message tells you clearly what to do, doesn’t it? What makes you think that changing the nameservers will fix this? Especially when the error message specifically tells you to do something else?

3 Likes

its already 3 days, you can check via who.is, my nameserver already pointed to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

We’re all happy to help you, but we can’t help you if you completely ignore what everyone here is saying and insist the issue is about nameservers.

It’s not about nameservers. Read the error message. Try to understand it. It doesn’t say anything about nameservers.

I’m still happy to help you with this. But I won’t respond to this topic again unless you actually start reading what people are saying and try their suggestions.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.