Can't configure DNS for a .br domain

Well, I’m not being able to set the DNS for the domain. I found out by searching around that there is no work around, but the .br registrar told me this:

With us, there is no other alternative. It is only possible to indicate previously configured servers. However, we already had cases where the domain holder contacted InfinityFree and they provided a note to indicate in the DNS. In another case, they indicated an upgrade to a paid plan with them.

So, is there any help I can get from infinityfree, as mentioned by Registro.br?

Thanks a lot.

Look at this

It is true that premium hosting allow you to add the domain without setting up the nameservers first. So it is a way.

6 Likes

Yeah, but what about this? Can someone from InfinityFree, by any chance, comment on this?

I’m not sure what is meant by that. Domains cannot be added to our platform unless they have their nameservers pointed appropriately. There is no alternative unfortunately

5 Likes

This doesn’t ring a bell to me, and as far as I know this isn’t possible. I don’t know where they got this idea from.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: SSL Help

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.