Cannot edit my site from sitebuilder

Username: epiz_33229756

Issue: Cannot edit my site. When try to open it from from sitebuilder only page with selection the template appears. Then I’ve selected template and now after clicking in sitebuilder on the link the last template opens. It means I can’t edit my old site?
Even if I try to import my site, I have the error:

How to fix issue and restore editing of my site?

Welcome!

You probably won’t be able to allow an external site to download your websites files due to this security system:

6 Likes

I don’t have access to edit my site from SiteBuilder…

No, I don’t think you can import a website hosted on free hosting into the sitebuilder. You will need to choose and edit a template if you want to use the sitebuilder.

5 Likes

I’ve created my site from sitebuilder, and now I don’t have an access to edit it.
You mean, if I have published my site - I don’t have a possibility to edit it?

Oh, so the site was previously created with the sitebuilder?

It should be saved then when you open it from the sitebuilder tool in the client panel

4 Likes

But, I can’t to open it from sitebuilder.
From sitebuilder opens a new template now, not my site. I don’t why

The only way to restore an existing site in Site.pro right now is if you’ve previously made an export with Site.pro.

The website import functionality probably doesn’t work with our hosting, and I’d be surprised if it’s available with the trial version we use at all.

Also, there seems to be something very wrong about the Site.pro URL being in use right now. I’ll investigate it, because it seems that may be causing the issue.

6 Likes

So, will wait the update from your side.
Now, after clicking from “Open” button from Site Builders I’ve got an error:
“Site.pro returned an invalid API response. Please try again later.”

Yep, something broke. Hopefully admin will be able to fix it soon.

5 Likes

Yes, that was a result of various attempted fixes to fix issues that were triggered by what I noticed on your builder.

Good news though: those issues are resolved now and the builder is working again. And if you open it, you’ll even see your old site in the builder again!

3 Likes

Ok, thanks a lot! It works!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.