Cannot create a proper subdomain

Hello.
I want to create my subdomain at kernlorg.rf.gd (chisps.kernlorg.rf.gd), but in the subdomain CPanel, it creates chisps.rf.gd and not a subdomain. Why this?

I believe you can’t do that on a .rf.gd or .epizy.com subdomain. You’ll have to use a domain. However you can get one for free at freenom.com (.tk is the only thing that isn’t permitted) and then you can add it (make sure nameservers are set) and select the domain for a subdomain in the Subdomains section in your control panel. Hope this resolves your issue.

@BrickVelocity

If I am not mistaken it was reverse, .tk was/is not supported on InfinityFree however other FreeNom domains like .cf are supported. I don’t know, maybe it has have been changed as I haven’t checked it for the last few months however last time when I was testing/using InfinityFree control panel, you couldn’t add .tk domain, but you could add other FreeNom domains.

You should be able to create a subdomain of your subdomain without any problem. Just be sure to select it from the drop down menu in the Subdomains menu. It’s usually at the bottom of the list.

You should be able to create a subdomain of your subdomain without any problem. Just be sure to select it from the drop down menu in the Subdomains menu. It’s usually at the bottom of the list.

Yeah, its this. Thank you!