Cannot connect to SQL database with Sequel Pro

I downloaded Sequel Pro for Mac and I filled in the credentials I used in my PHP code. Then this error came up: Could not connect. How is this possible? And how can I fix this?

@underlyingglitch said:
I downloaded Sequel Pro for Mac and I filled in the credentials I used in my PHP code. Then this error came up: Could not connect. How is this possible? And how can I fix this?

I think you can’t use MySQL remotely or access it externally

The reason you see this error is because the database servers can only be reached through internal IP addresses within the hosting network. We have completely blocked external access to the database servers for security reasons.

The only way you can access your database on InfinityFree is through PHP scripts on your hosting account or through our phpMyAdmin installation. Direct MySQL access from outside our network is only possible on premium hosting.

@Admin said:
… the database servers can only be reached through internal IP addresses within the hosting network…

I actually prefer this way tbh, so hackers would have to do numerous additional steps to gain access to it.

@Joo_Nath said:

@Admin said:
… the database servers can only be reached through internal IP addresses within the hosting network…

I actually prefer this way tbh, so hackers would have to do numerous additional steps to gain access to it.

True