Cancel My Hosting Account Please

I would like to cancel my hosting account with Infinityfree but whenever I try to delete the domain from the Addon Domains section of the cPanel, it reads:
You currently have email addresses created on this domain, these will need to be removed <a href=‘/panel/indexpl.php?option=emailaccounn ts&ttt=-1578930241102382080’?>here before the domain can be removed.
EVEN THOUGH I DON’T HAVE ANY EMAIL ACCOUNTS in the Email Accounts Section.
Infinityfree Admin, may you please delete my domain from Infinityfree and cancel my hosting account please?
I am on a tight schedule, so if you could delete it by today, than that would make me really happy and make my day!
Thanks!
-Seb

@seb_from_wp_sites_for_kids said:
I would like to cancel my hosting account with Infinityfree but whenever I try to delete the domain from the Addon Domains section of the cPanel, it reads:
You currently have email addresses created on this domain, these will need to be removed <a href=‘/panel/indexpl.php?option=emailaccounn ts&ttt=-1578930241102382080’?>here before the domain can be removed.
Infinityfree Admin, may you please delete my domain from Infinityfree and cancel my hosting account please?
I am on a tight schedule, so if you could delete it by today, than that would make me really happy and make my day!
Thanks!
-Seb

You will need to delete first all the emails associated on your domain.
Example: [email protected].
Try deleting this if it helps!
If not please don’t hesitate to ask in this big community! ?

@UnknownLolz said:

Thanks!
-Seb

@UnknownLolz he said he has no email accounts!
Try to see if you have any forwarder on your email and then tell me @seb_from_wp_sites_for_kids

@ChrisPAR said:
@UnknownLolz said:

You currently have email addresses created on this domain, these will need to be removed here before the domain can be removed.
 EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE ANY EMAIL ACCOUNTS in the Email Accounts Section. 
 Thanks!
 -Seb

@UnknownLolz he said he has no email accounts!
Try to see if you have any forwarder on your email and then tell me @seb_from_wp_sites_for_kids

I just want to make sure if he really did it.
Try Seb from what @ChrisPAR said

I checked your account and I see you still have an email forwarder configured for the domain. If you delete that, you can remove the domain from the account.

Please note that the message says:

You currently have email addresses created on this domain, these will need to be removed here before the domain can be removed.

Note that it says email addresses, NOT email accounts. If it was just referring to email accounts, it would have said email accounts. But it’s referring to email addresses which include email accounts and email forwarders.

@Admin said:
I checked your account and I see you still have an email forwarder configured for the domain. If you delete that, you can remove the domain from the account.

Please note that the message says:

Note that it says email addresses, NOT email accounts. If it was just referring to email accounts, it would have said email accounts. But it’s referring to email addresses which include email accounts and email forwarders.

Exactly as I said, thank you @Admin .
@seb_from_wp_sites_for_kids , delte the forwarder and try again.